21 and older
Sip your favorite Pino Noir and shake off some stress in our Painting class!
Bring a group of friends, or make new ones while you paint your cares away! Two blissful hours later, you’ll emerge back onto the gritty streets with your completed canvas in hand, and without a care in the world.Important Things to Note:
Q&AQ: What type of beverages am I allowed to bring?
- We use Acrylic paint and a 16×20" canvas.
- An instructor will be on hand to implement the game plan for the painting du jour.
- All workshops begin promptly on time.
- Doors open 30 minutes before listed start time, and late arrivals are responsible to catch themselves up, as class time will not be extended.
- You are welcome to enjoy painting and drinking in any of our classes by bringing your own bottle of wine or another beverage. If you elect to BYOB, please do so responsibly! We have cups and corkscrews on hand.
Wine, champagne, and beer are allowed at the studio. No hard liquors. Cups and corkscrews are also available at the studio for usage at no additional charge.Q: Are materials provided and included in the cost of the class?
Yes, All supplies are provided. You will depart from the workshops with your completed painting in hand. Q: What is included in the Paint and Pizza class?
The 16x20 canvas plus 2 complimentary slices of Pizza (Cheese Pizza Only).