18 and older
Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean your crafting has to go into hibernation! Bring the blooms inside for our new Floral Embroidery Workshop and create your own gorgeous garden, no green thumb required!You’ll take home a beautiful floral embroidered wreath design to hang on your wall, and from fun totes to one-of-a-kind tees you be able to use your new, totally on-trend floral stitch skills and class template to create something that showcases your unique style!Taught by our skilled JamMaster, in just under two-hours you’ll learn:
We’ve got everything you need, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies as well as a floral wreath pattern for your embroidery. BYOB – crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice!CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with twelve attendee maximums. Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!Please note: supplies may vary based on availability.
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for floral stitches
- how to transfer an embroidery pattern onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread and color theory
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential floral stitches, such as the woven wheel roses, french knots, fishbone leaves, stem stitch
- No previous stitch skills required, but a basic understanding of embroidery methods and stitches in encouraged. This makes a great companion class to our Embroidery Wall Art CraftJams!
We are BYOB friendly! Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice! But, you must be 21 or over. Younger? Just have a mocktail. No one will notice ;)