18 and older
The course covers a wide variety of topics within aviation management and transformation, but most importantly brings real-life, current case studies to attendees. Case studies only available from a trainer personally siting in the C-level of organizations such as: Hong Kong Express, VietJet Air, and Peach during critical transformation and scaling periods.
Topics include, but are not limited to: best practice organization structure, critical KPIs for all airlines senior management, best practice senior management meeting structure and reporting lines, empowerment of key teams via effective job descriptions and accountability, affecting cultural change to turn-around a loss making airline, and key case studies from successful, recent C-level leadership of some of Asia’s leading low-cost carriers.
In just 3 days, you will learn:
- Gain a comprehensive overview and fresh perspective of the aviation industry market and future growth trajectory
- Learn the key drivers of airline profitability and simple management processes to ensure your organization is focusing on the most valuable topics
- Unlock planning models employed by some of the airline industry’s leading CEOs
- Acquire proven management techniques and models for success in every department of a typical airline: Safety and Security, Commercial, Operations, Finance, Talent and Systems
- Cover in-depth, and behind the scenes case studies explaining the success of some of the world’s fastest growing and most profitability low-cost carriers in the world; including: Hong Kong Express, VietJet, Peach, and many more.
- Gain critical understanding of the linkage between innovation and airline profitability.
Organizations that will benefit:
Who will attend:
- Aviation service providers
- Aviation Authorities
- Government and regulatory bodies
- C-Level Executives: CEO, CFO, COO
- Airport Directors
- Business Development & Sales
- Airline executives
- Senior Managers within the Aviation Industry
Day 1: Core Principals in Airline Management
Day 2: Key Elements of Success Across an Airline
- Trainer Self-introduction
- Course Overview
- Speed Networking
- What is the shape of the aviation industry?
- Aviation Core Economics and Profitability
- Aviation Industry Structure
- Planning Models for Success
- Case Study & Group Exercise
Day 3: The Real-World vs Theory
- The Airline Organisation of the Future
- Core Departments Drill Down - Quality, Safety & Security
- Core Departments Drill Down - Commercial
- Core Departments Drill Down - Operations
- Core Department Drill Down - Finance, Talent & Systems
- Case Study - How are Leading LCC's Built?
- Case Study - How to Turnaround a Loss-making Airline (Hong Kong Express)
- Case Study - Timing a Market Opportunity: Lessons from VietJet Air?
- Case Study - Building an Airline in the Shadow of a Giant: Lessons from Peach?
- Case Study - Building an Innovation Airline: Lessons from JetBlue?