18 and older
Unlocking the world of data to help drive high performing marketing campaigns and increase data-driven decision making.
This bootcamp is intended for experienced marketers who want to build on their marketing knowledge to make better data-driven decisions through attribution modeling, statistical significance, and communicating data. This workshop will give you hands on experience with industry standard marketing tools such as Google Analytics Google Data Studio; and impart intermediate to advanced marketing knowledge that you can use in your daily work.Topics we will cover:
- Attribution Modeling
- Statistical Significance in Marketing
- Google Data Studio
This bootcamp is designed for intermediate to advanced
marketers who want to take their analytical understanding to the next level.
We welcome students with job titles or experience equal to:
- Marketing Acquisition Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Strategist, etc
- Choose the attribution model that best suits their business needs and goals.
- Use basic statistical functions to analyze campaign performance and results.
- Determine when results are statistically significant enough to make a decision based on them.
- Communicate results and decisions using the story framework.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in marketing
- Students should be well-versed in working with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Comfortable in Excel or Google Sheets
- Access to Google Sheets. If you do not have access, create a Google account.
- A laptop is required for this workshop.
- Strong internet connection
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.