18 and older
This hands-on two-hour workshop and Q & A offers proven tips for creating powerful, professional LinkedIn profiles and strategies for using LinkedIn to job hunt, grow your network and accelerate your career.
Participants learn how to quickly and easily craft a profile that elevates their professional brand and positions them for job hunt success.
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world. This workshop helps beginners get started and teaches more advanced users new tricks.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation
- Learn how to create a powerful, discoverable profile
- Discover key profile must-haves, pitfalls to avoid, and important features such as privacy settings
- Acquire strategies for building out profiles with recommendations, different sections and more
- Leave with a powerful new LinkedIn headline – the most critical part of your profile
- Master the art of crafting a LinkedIn Summary that sells your work experience
- Learn to better harness LinkedIn as job hunt tool
- Pick up hacks and best practices for growing your professional network
Participants should have a LinkedIn account, and sign-in emails / passwords. We’ll be working both with paper worksheets and online, so bring a laptop / smartphone to access your account.
You may wish to bring a recent copy of your resume, although it’s not required.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.