18 and older
: Anyone working on a construction site in New York.Prerequisites
: Student must be able to communicate with the instructor in the language the course is held in.Materials
: Pens, instruction booklets, test, videos, PowerPoint presentations, instructor evaluation sheet, attendance sign-in sheets.Course fee includes
: administrative fees, course materials, and certificates. Available for purchase: extra booklets, certificate replacements, and mailing out certificates.Successful Completion
In order to successfully fulfill the requirements for completion of the SST 6 Hr course, students must:
No exceptions will be made. No partial credit awarded for any course.Customer can bring lunch, we provide coffee and tea in the classrooms.Important Notes
- Complete 2 Hour Tool Box Talks, 2 Hour Pre-Task Meetings, 2 Hour Site Safety Plan courses
- Be able to clearly communicate with the instructor and complete all paperwork in the language the course is delivered in. No personal interpreters permitted.
- Complete all required paperwork: registration, evaluation, attendance, etc.
- Attend all required hours of the course. Any make up sessions must be completed within six months from the start date.
- Participate during class activities and reviews
- Complete tests with a passing grade of 70%
- Students must show a photo ID on the start date.
- Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before class.