18 and older
We are offering a Microsoft Excel Expert Course. The class will teach you how to create Marco's, conditional formatting, securing your workbooks, expert functions, auditing worksheets, analyzing data, and importing, exporting data.
This course is perfect for someone who uses Microsoft Excel already, or took our Excel essentials course and wants to become an expert user.
The topics covered in this course can be applied to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Students will learn:
What does the Excel Expert training course include?
- How to macros to automate our spreadsheets.
- Using conditional formatting to formats specific cells in a range.
- Protecting workbooks and sheets. If you share your workbooks with others, protecting certain sheets or range will ensure the integrity of the sheets stays intact.
- How to use a combo IF and Vlookup to lookup values base on certain conditions and criteria.
- When you would use the ISBLANK or ISERROR functions. Ever had a function return error because a cell was blank? We will show how to stop this.
- Using SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIF. These will allow us to sum, count and average base on certain criteria.
- Inputting financial functions.
- Tracing errors in functions using formula auditing. Excel has a great set of tools to help us troubleshoot errors in formulas.
- Working with scenarios. what are they, and how they help us save time.
- Inserting a trendline on a chart and having Excel forecast your next quarter or months finance.
- How to import and export data into excel. Also includes using web data. Have a web page you constantly monitor, to update excel? Have excel update itself when the web page changes.
- Course covers Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 versions.
- This is 100% hands-on course; every student will have his or her own computer to work on.
- The most flexible schedule. We have weekday, evening and weekend courses available.
- FREE retake for up to 6 months.Come back and retake our course free of charge for up to 6 months from your original course date.
- Flat rate $169 tuition includes 8 hours of training and physical training manual.
- Full day of training or 2 evening. 8 hours of total training time
- You’ll be given a Certificate upon completion of the training.
- Expert instructor with more than 10 years of financial experience using and teaching Excel
- Convenient location in Midtown Manhattan. 2 blocks from Penn Station.
- The course will include a customize manual with step by step directions and a certificate at the end, showing that you completed the class.
Is this an online or a live classroom training?
This class is a live classroom training in New York City.
Would I get a certificate after completing the class?
Yes you will get a certificate of completion at the end of the class.
Is the training manual included?
Yes the course fee includes a training manual.