at M SHOP
You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which you can access your virtual class. We recommend you arrive to class 5-10 minutes early to ensure you're able to set up your device and connection.
This class will be held via Zoom unless otherwise specified.
HOW TO MANUFACTURE/MASS PRODUCE YOUR CLOTHING + ACCESSORIES LINES
We are Manufacturing Specialists with years of experience managing USA & Overseas production for every product category at every price point. In addition our instructor teaches at premier fashion institutions - Parsons, FIT, LIM, etc. Click here for bio.
Join us LIVE ON ZOOM for FIRST HAND knowledge on how to mass produce your designs and deal with factories & suppliers for quality goods delivered on time!
Our How to Start Your Fashion Company: Design Your Line should be taken before this one & teaches how to design a line and set up your company. Try our Manufacturing Consulting or How To Manufacture Booklet. We also provide Product Development.
ALWAYS current, you’ll learn:
1. Fabric consumption & yields
2. Cost vs wholesale vs retail
3. How to price for profitability
1. Trade secrets on SUSTAINABILITY PRACTICES, how to find the best factories, fabric, trims, cutting rooms, pattern makers, seamstresses, sample makers, marking & grading, specialized craftsmen, artisans, etc. - worldwide!
Dealing with Factories & Suppliers:
1. How to not to get ripped off
2. Contract & price negotiation
3. How factories & suppliers work
4. Minimums & scheduling
5. Negotiating quality product on time
USA VS. Overseas Production:
1. When, where, & how to produce
2. Import & export tips
3. US Customs & inspections
4. How to transport deliveries globally
5. Laws & labeling requirement
2 1/2-hours - Very thorough and intense, but fun to network, meet, and learn. SEE VIDEO DESCRIPTION.
• NO REFUNDS.
• NO recording devices permitted.
• Certificate of completion provided upon request.
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
Booking for more than 6+?
See more dates and classes for private groups
Get quick answers from CourseHorse and past students.
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified Online educator.
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.