SPRINTZEAL’s Six Sigma Green Belt training offers unique combination of theoretical study and practical implementation of six sigma methodologies. Define:
Define the complete overview of the project goals, opportunities and business needs. Measure: Measure process capabilities, determine and validate project. Analyze:
Understand the root cause for the defect in the process/project Improve:
Identify and access the potential solutions for the causes, evaluate the failure mode and apply all the pilot solutions. Control:
Track and control the implemented solution from the improve phase. Analyze:
Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure Design:
Learn Plan and make decisions about, something that is being built or created Verify:
Learn how to be sure or demonstrate that something is true, accurate, or justified.Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt training:
- Learn the tools and techniques behind the Six Sigma method
- Learn the DMAIC or DMADV approach process
- Implement Six Sigma based projects in Organization.
- Identify root cause into your process and rectify using statistical tools.
- Eliminate wasteful process in your organization.
- Support and assist Black Belts
- Increase your marketability by using Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Venue details are sent by email 3 days before the workshop date.