10 and older
Want to take your craft to the next level? Maybe you've been sewing for quite some time but still using commercial patterns. If you're ready to make your own patterns, or you've just completed Sewing 101 and you're ready to learn the next set of skills, this is it! In this class you will learn how to flat pattern your own skirt with your own measurements! Yep! Your very own custom-made pattern unique to your own body.In this class you will learn:
- How to make a custom pattern with your own measurements
- Techniques and terminology for pattern development
- How to draft a pattern with measurements
- How to properly measure yourself and how to find the proper measurements
Sewing 101 or already know how to sew and currently using commercial patterns. If you have experience, please email us and we can discuss options.Important Notes:
- Scheduling for private lessons is flexible and subject to the instructor's availability.
- If the instructor is unavailable during the date or time originally booked, CourseHorse and the class provider will help arrange for a reschedule that works for both parties.
- Once a date and time is decided on, the class provider's standard cancellation policy applies.
- In the event that schedules don't match up and a date and time cannot be scheduled, students are entitled to a refund.
- Price is for one person for one hour class.
- Once you have signed up for your preferable day, the instructor will email you and let you know what hours are available.