18 and older
These delightful cupcakes come in a range of flavors and frostings, not to mention some well-matched fillings.
As we make the cakes, fillings, and frostings from scratch, we'll pair:
- strawberry with vanilla
- chocolate with white chocolate ganache
- peanut butter with chocolate icing
- even birthday cupcakes with a piñata surprise of sprinkles inside!
Your cupcake menu:
- Strawberry Shortcake with Vanilla Bean Cake and Whipped Vanilla Bean Buttercream
- Chocolate Trio with Dark Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Ganache & Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Birthday "Piñata" Cupcakes with Sprinkle Buttercream
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
We serve wine in our classes. It is against our policy for guests to bring in any type of alcoholic beverages.
Please note that a valid ID is required for entry into ICE's building.
Upon arrival to 225 Liberty Street, proceed to the security desk on the 2nd floor located next to Hudson Eats to check in.
If this is your first time visiting ICE, you may want to leave yourself 30 minutes to find your way to our lobby at 225 Liberty Street.
We will begin checking guests in 15 minutes before the class start time.
Please note that classes will enjoy the menu at the end of class.
While a snack platter is offered in both morning and evening classes, you may want to consider a light snack before joining us for class.
Additionally, for those enrolled in a pastry or knife skills class, a meal is not planned so we recommend bringing a snack.
Class menus subject to change.