21 and older
Authorized CISSP training is often considered as a leading choice for IT personnel interested in information security training. Intrinsec’s CISSP certification prep course will review eight of the most relevant information security domains, all of which deliver a wealth of current information on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CISSP exam.
Intrinsec is an official training provider of (ISC)². This partnership means everything you receive from this class, from the authorized instructor to the official (ISC)² course material, is always up-to-date and considered the best available.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CISSP training seminar, you are provided with a number of helpful CISSP exam resources. For starters, you will only receive official (ISC)² courseware. This guarantees the content you review is always the most current version and abides by (ISC)² standards. Additionally, you also receive a number of study tools. These resources include practice tests, flashcards and a CISSP student handbook. All things considered Intrinsec’s CISSP training program is a great resource for those who are interested in successfully preparing for the CISSP certification exam or simply refreshing their knowledge on various leadership and operational domains in information security.What Comes With This Course:
What You Will Learn
- Five Days of Official CISSP Training from an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Training Student Handbook
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Training Flashcards
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Practice Exam
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CISSP Training (Video & Audio)
NOTE: for ‘Live Online’ (virtual) training only
Intrinsec’s official CISSP training course is based on the eight CISSP certification domains found in the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Reviewing the CBK will help students successfully prepare for the CISSP exam while also develop their overall competencies in information security.
Additional information on what you can expect to learn while reviewing each domain is found below:
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security- Engineering
- Domain 4: Communications and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security OperationsDomain 8: Software Development Security
The CISSP training program, much like the certification itself, is intended for professionals who are involved in designing, developing and managing the overall security posture of an organization; from cybersecurity strategy to hands-on implementation.