17 and older
In a relaxed, social setting, an experienced artist will guide the class step-by-step through replicating the nights featured painting. It's easy, fun, and totally stress free.
Many people find these classes therapeutic and convenient way to tap back into their creative side. These classes are perfect for beginners, so grab your friends, coworkers, plan a unique date night, or fly solo and meet some creative people.
It's also a great way to decorate your apartment because you are sure to go home with a painting you can be proud of. Also, these classes are great for all kinds of events, parties and team building workshops.
These classes are designed for beginners, yet there is plenty to challenge students of all skill levels. The first step is to trace the image using a stencil, this way we can start painting right away. Then our instructors will cover basic techniques and guide you step-by-step through every aspect of the painting.
In a hands-on teaching approach, instructors will walk around the class to answer questions and to make sure everyone is on the right track. It's good to remember that with art there are no “right” or “wrong” answers. Also, any "mistake" can be fixed or simply reinterpreted as intentional strokes of genius. Important Things to Note:
- We recommend you paint the same painting as everyone else, however we encourage you to be as original as you like. Feel free to use different colors, different composition, and different design elements, whatever you want to do to express your own originality. That being said, if you were to paint something completely different, you may regret missing out on the provided instruction and the camaraderie of the group.
- No previous drawing or painting experience required.
- Choose the painting that interests you. The painting that is listed for each class is the painting that will be instructed.
- Food and drinks will be available for sale at the venue.
- This is not a BYOB event. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- We ask that students please arrive 15 minutes early to give yourself enough time to sign in and get settled.
- We will provide aprons, but we recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on just in case. We use acrylic paint and it can stain clothes.
- Everyone is guaranteed to leave with a painting they can be proud of.